Important weekend stories
From Mary Trigiani: Some reliable news and blog outlets are writing about Twine‘s upcoming announcement of another round of funding. Congratulations to Twine! At foldier, we believe that semantic features and applications will only extend the reach and utility of all networks — especially social. It’s great that the investment tribe sees value in all the semantic-focused effort out here.
And, on the data portability front, technologists everywhere are sweetening the pot for the winning entry into the logo competition. This illustrates how much the issue of portability touches every corner of the Internet. I also think it’s demonstrating how good it feels to play nice.
- The AP and Google reach a licensing renewal agreement — here’s what it might mean for their ... - http://tinyurl.com/3xarfjc 4 years ago
- Perhaps Avoiding Links Is Really A Way To Get People Not To Read The Details Of The Studies You're ... - http://is.gd/ePpyP 4 years ago
- Journalism Warning Labels: This Article Is Just A Press Release Copied & Pasted - http://tinyurl.com/345f8h6 4 years ago
- Six reasons to watch local news project TBD’s launch next week - http://tinyurl.com/22pdfe3 4 years ago
- An interview with Guardian Data Blog editor Simon Rogers about the Guardian's data journalism ... - http://tinyurl.com/28363pr 4 years ago
- Google to discontinue social networking application Google Wave - http://tinyurl.com/2ey4nwu 4 years ago
- Latest Attempt To Create Federal Journalism Shield Law May Carve Wikileaks Out Of The Protections - http://tinyurl.com/2965ows 4 years ago
- How The Guardian is pioneering data journalism with free tools - http://tinyurl.com/2456fdt 4 years ago
- Does Newsweek Have a Future as a Nonprofit? - http://tinyurl.com/2dg97rx 4 years ago
- Media's Lackluster Reporting on Afghanistan (Brave New Foundation's Derrick Crowe) - http://tinyurl.com/2ule67q 4 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.